Friday, 16 September 2011

16 9 11 Pluto in Capricorn Direct


     Dark Lord, my tipple of choice today!    It was in the spring of 2009 that the first whiffs of sulphur indicated that Pluto, my chart ruler was about to perform some dirty moves from his newly aquired residence in Capricorn,  squaring my fourth house Sun back and forth for a very long time. I have some spectacularly unpleasant memories of this era; we had fears, phobias and insomnia, damp and dry rot, vicious neighbours, dentists from hell (when Saturn made up the T square from Libra in December 2009) and more recently, swine flu, a plague of rats, no hot water for 4 months, impending homelessness (all at once) and associated financial doom! What with the all pervasive general global dissolution -  this year has been harsh !    A transit of Jupiter to said 4th house Sun fortunately allowed us to find another place to live in the nick of time but Uranus' ingress to my poor battered 4th has presented us with 'Quirky House' which may in time engender some affection but is presently reflectively symptomatic of its heavenly counterparts - ie cold, unfriendly and hard work - Oh Noooo! That's me...
  Today Pluto goes direct, leaving forever from a position 30 secs ahead of the square to my Sun, Mars will end its miserable tenancy of Cancer and move into Leo on Sunday so I'm daring to hope for somewhat better times.  A toast then my friends - "To Pluto and Security Regenerated!"     

 Pluto PS:    As I write, the body of a third miner has been found at the Gleision Colliery. Living as I do in a former mining area and as the grand-daughter of a man who died from the effects of a mining accident in the Welsh Valleys, my thoughts and prayers are with the families and community of the lost. 

10 comments:

  1. I loved this, as Capricorn sun ( with Saturn sitting next to it ) I am just in denial most of the time , in spite of greater awareness through knowing a wee bit about astrology and research of just how bloody awful it could get out there. I have mercury in Aquarius and moon is Sag which seem to pull me out of the deep trough of *oh my frigging Goddess* .. I just loved your wry humour in this post and believe humour is my antidote I was re watching clips from Mel Brookes Young Frankenstein the other night to move myself into abandoned and copious giggles it works every time ..Also yes the tragedy ion Wales , prayers to those who grieve today I was so sad to hear that news as well , to think of those waiting .. ..blessings to your and yours and your house !

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS that beer /ale ? looks very delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Moonskin and thanks for your very kind comments - we're a mixed bag over here, never know what's up next but try to keep a sense of humour about it all - I have Sag Moon too! I had a quick look at your blog - can't wait for more time to explore! Yes, Batemans Dark Lord is 'Dark Ruby Beer' and is delish indeed. We get it from Morrison's. Please do drop in again, M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Morvah, sorry about the 'deleted comment' thing. (I see the comment is still showing anyway?) I felt I had rambled and was going to delete and write something more 'concise'. :-) But got called away and forgot all about it until I got your message. Sorry about that. :-)

    Glad all is well, sending much love your way. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again. :-)

    That is very confusing. When I just came to write my latest comment the previous (thought deleted) comment was still showing, now it is gone. So, concise comment coming up. :-)

    I am glad that pluto has moved on...may you discover blessing left in his wake. x

    Phew, got there in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Morvah, thinking about you today as I try to get myself back into blogging regularly. Hope you are well. As the daughter of an ex-miner I send my love and prayers to your community, as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kashmiri, Good to see you. I've been having a break from blogging for a few weeks - also blogger wouldn't allow me to comment here myself for awhile, hence the odd remark above! No excuse now so hope to be back any day now! Thanks for the nudge, M x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again Kash, just been over to yours and must say I'm in complete sympathy with your Pluto/Merc embargo (that is one hell of a chart though). Don't know how else to reach you but that's cool too, you know where I am (sometimes!). Be well my dear - you're doing fine! love, M x

    ReplyDelete