Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Apology

Sorry if people have been checking here for new posts and found me missing again ~ The articles are here waiting to post but blogger is refusing my photos at the moment! As soon as I find a solution I'll be back! Lots of love to all of you ~ M x
  Experimenting with firefox but alas still no photos!

5 comments:

  1. I have been missing you and wondered if all was well! I am glad that it is just technical hitches that are keeping you away. x

    Have you changed anything about your photo format? File type etc?

    If not, why not try using the 'new editor'if you use the old one, or the 'old one' if you use the new.

    - Go into 'settings' on your control panel
    - then 'basic' scroll right down until you get to 'select post editor' and change it to either old or new editor (depending on what is already ticked) then try again and see if it makes any difference.

    You can always follow the instructions again to put it back to your original settings if it doesn't do the trick. :-)

    Anyway, it is good to hear from you!

    Much love and lots of good vibes to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susannah! Thanks for your advice ~ I've tried every post editor since the dawn of creation and nothing works! I have concluded from trawling the net that Google has tweaked the uploading process in the last few weeks and it's now incompatable with IE9 which I downloaded recently. I think I will try Moz Firefox which will probably be fine but I'm a little lairy about downloading software during Mercury Retrograde ~ still here though, Love to you my dear Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes, mercury retrograde!

    Well it's wonderful to read you, even without photos! :-)

    (I use firefox and love it.)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I can say is that we will be here...take your time and bring lots of goodies back with you! ;)
    hugs
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodies are stacking up lila~ great to see you again too!

    ReplyDelete