Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all the very best for 2012 ~ Morvah xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy new year. May it be filled with good health, love and much joy.

    Susannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my dear friend and congratulations for this extraordinary photo!
    Looking at it I could feel my soul going through the change of light produced by the image of this changing segment of color and water drops...

    Just published a post dedicated to tricia - who lost her Mum quite early in life, and yesterday published a post on her blog dedicated to her.

    Love and Light to you, dear Friend,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, thanks for going by my blog - I already answered the comment you left there.

    You know what? I really LOVE the background you gave your blog... You are going to make fun of me, but can you believe what it reminds me of??? An Italian restaurant! Yes! LOL... There is at least one Italian restaurant where I go (in Lisbon) which has this type of decor and it makes the client feel as if they are really at an Italian home! Comfy and full of exquisite smells of nice food... But that's another story...

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria,thank you, that's fine by me! I like how the colours suit my very British photos :)
    I took the picture above on our Christmas Eve dawn walk to a hilltop on the Moors a few miles away. The rain had been falling for awhile,then retreated over the sea as the Sun was getting a little higher. I love how it matches my profile picture! All that seems a long time ago now ~ I must get on with a new post soon! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Dropped in to see if there were new posts. It was not lost, however, because this photo is really amazing! I love it and what it makes one feel: in a way, I find it a very "Neptunian" photo...

    Love,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, please take a copy if you wish, I'm so pleased it gives you pleasure! Yes, I'm being very lazy with my blog again !

    ReplyDelete