Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Midnight oil

My house has become an archipelago of ever decreasing spaces where one can  'live and move and have one's being'.  It's a law of metaphysics as sure as rhythm, causation, polarity and the rest that matter outside of a drawer or cupboard expands to fill the space available. And so it is with us. Mercury retrograde brings its usual havoc of lost and delayed items, inexplicable computer glitches and apparent inability of normally intelligent folk to understand each other's simplest communications! However, I do have the blessing of transiting Mercury trine  Pluto and also - better still - of Pluto sextile Mercury so am endeavouring to use the opportunity of the impending house move to get to the bottom of my 'Paper Work'.  Cue watery music! Now, I have Mercury in Pisces so while I am quite comfortable with my inspirations and notes, written in odd signs and symbols being stashed away in books, backs of drawers, not to mention every pocket of every garment - even ones I never wear (?) it doesn't make development of said inspiration very easy.  I am fortunate enough to have a natal trine of Saturn to Mercury so the business paperwork is usually in some form of retrievable order and so it was that I spent most of yesterday getting the annual accounts ready for a final check over by our saintly accountant (yes , he really is!) to pick up later today. There's always something better to do isn't there? A friend arrived for coffee mid-morning - she hadn't been to the house before and upon being 'greeted' in his normal Leo Moon dramatic fashion by Jess the collie, proceeded to teach me how to  deal with his admittedly awful behaviour. She is so good at this that she had the lunatic asleep at her feet in about 10 minutes - unheard of, so it was nice and peaceful, chatting and planning our various future successes and a pity to have to drag myself back to my accounts at lunchtime.  With only a break to cook and eat dinner, it took me until 12.30 am to get the thing finished so of course brain clicking like an abacus, it was 2am before blessed sleep - My beloved brings me tea in bed - the only way to get me up - at 6.45 so  'Not fit  for purpose' today. Ah ha! just the state of mind to start retrieving all those notes and inspirations. I have a beautiful whicker hamper put aside  especially for them - wonder what will end up in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment