Friday, 1 July 2011

Love : Peas

Wimbledon and peas always happen together. It never seems as if they'll be big enough in time but here I am again, surrounded by bowls, peas and pods, enjoying the tennis.
     
I didn't grow any of these but what a colour fest  it is.
Don't forget to set your New Moon intentions... This guy is intending to take it easy, Hope your weekend is relaxxxxed too.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!

    I love all the green in the peas one. :-)

    What do you do with your advocados? I just eat mine as is, in salads etc. But when I saw all of yours, I wondered if you use them 'in' something?

    I love the chilled out cat too, is he yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susannah! No, I passed him in a back lane in Newlyn this morning and couldn't resist! We eat avocados in salads too, I just had a backlog ripening. Enjoy your weekend. M x

    ReplyDelete