beautiful shot Morvah, the light reflecting from the moon was so strong last night! I was sat outside drinking tea with my sister and I could see her so clearly in the moonlight xx
How nice that you say 'the light reflecting from the moon' which of course it is rather than moon light. Yes so bright! Have a great week Sy - glad things seem to have calmed down in the city - at least for now
beautiful shot Morvah, the light reflecting from the moon was so strong last night! I was sat outside drinking tea with my sister and I could see her so clearly in the moonlight xx
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you say 'the light reflecting from the moon' which of course it is rather than moon light. Yes so bright!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week Sy - glad things seem to have calmed down in the city - at least for now
That is a beautiful photo. I don't seem to have had much success photographing the Moon over the years but you have got a good one here! :-)
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and yours, have a good week. x