Some 'n some; I'm planting up a new salad bed next to the house today - pak choi, lettuce and chinese greens. Need to do a cat banishing spell though! Have a great weekend M x
What I did to keep my own cats out of newly planted beds, was to chop up garden/bamboo canes so that I had lots and lots of shortish bits - then pop them into the ground between and around what was planted! It doesn't give the cats any room to get in there! It worked for me. :-)x
Wonderful! :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope the sun is shining on you this week. x
Some 'n some; I'm planting up a new salad bed next to the house today - pak choi, lettuce and chinese greens. Need to do a cat banishing spell though! Have a great weekend M x
ReplyDeleteWhat I did to keep my own cats out of newly planted beds, was to chop up garden/bamboo canes so that I had lots and lots of shortish bits - then pop them into the ground between and around what was planted! It doesn't give the cats any room to get in there! It worked for me. :-)x
ReplyDeleteGood thinking that woman! I'm off to get my secateurs, thanks!
ReplyDelete:-) x
ReplyDelete