Monday, 23 May 2011

...More...

A glorious but very windy walk up onto the moor yesterday.  The  stones at Nine Maidens being the only things still enough to photograph really!    The Alberic Barbier roses are at their most beautiful now - my favourites!    First picking of Mange Tous and Broad Beans this weekend  mmmm!  Hope all this gardening isn't too boring, I wish you were all here to share it !

5 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Morvah! Gardening is amazing, I never realised how much patience and care goes into growing veg...its been so windy around these parts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sy - yes it takes lots more time than TV gardening programmes would have you believe! Worth it in the end though and all that stretching and bending is good exercise (in moderation!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the roses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to have lost my atavar in blogger's latest shenanegans. Sad :(

    ReplyDelete